Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday surprise !

It often takes me by surprise when my birthday arrives. June 5th... it's so close to the start of June that I don't think about it, because I imagine June to be ages away ! Then once the month begins, I realise I'm very nearly a year older.

Feliz Cumpleaños
Zum Geburtstag viel Glück
Feliz Aniversário
Честит рожден ден
Boldog születésnapot
С Днем Рождения
Til lykke med fødselsdagen
जन्मदिन मुबारक
Chúc mừng sinh nhật

..... and so on.

After a dose of dreadful weather in Wellington, things have been looking up for the past couple of days. However, the forecast for the weekend is not especially good. It's a public holiday weekend - so what else should one expect ?

Oh... true to my prediction, I found that belt I'd been looking for in an old shoe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment