Saturday, May 29, 2010

Packing rehearsal

There was a growing pile of things on my kitchen table, which I hope will accompany me on my travels. The question being, "will that all fit into my bag" ?

It's quite a question, actually, since my bag is not that big. It's a handle and wheels one I bought in Thailand last year, following the demise of the bag I had been travelling with previously. That was courtesy of rough airport baggage handling techniques.

Because I don't like to take a big or heavy bag, I was determined to confine myself to the designated one. So, imagine my delight when everything went in ! I didn't even have to open the zip for the expanding additional space area... all of which means, I'll be able to take more stuff than expected.

A little over two weeks to go now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment