Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back in Asia

March 2011, and I'm back where I left off. I've just spent a long weekend in Myanmar. Long weekend, as in Thursday to Tuesday. Details to follow... first, should I rename this online journal ? Of course, it was set up originally to write and show people about my Airpoints Adventure. For the time being, that's over. At least until I build up some more Qantas Frequent Flyer points !!

My new title could be 50 by 50. That's my goal now. To see 50 percent of the world by the time I'm 50 years old. To achieve this, I need to see an average of four new countries per year from now on. This year... Myanmar (done), Israel, Norway, Sweden and Czech Republic still to come.

A photo post to follow, giving you a taste of Myanmar... then I'll write in more detail about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment